15.3.10

017

Mmmmm, I can feel the summer coming, I just can. Days are getting longer, sun is shining more and coats are taken off. This summer is going to be awesome! It's going to be the summer after my exams, so I'm surely going to celebrate it. I'm planning to go to the Underage Festival with a couple of friends, go Amsterdam as usual and go to shitloads of gigs. It's gonna be SMASHING, hahaha. I'm in such a summer mood, that I even made a collection of the outfits that I want to get.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
By the way, is it me, or is Skins series 1&2 just amaaaazing?! I've been watching it all weekend, and I'm totally in love with the characters. I can relate to them more compared to the characters in the new series, who seem to shag and have a spliff every 5 seconds. Sid and Cassie (who I posted two posts ago) are probably my favourite characters. How about yours?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooooooooo
    we have the s ame mind cos guess exactly what i said to sophie this afternoon
    "you know what i'm gonna get a straw hat for summer"
    :D
    xxx
    simi

    ReplyDelete