24.6.10

055

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
St. Peter’s R.C High School - Class of ‘10

As much as I disliked going to school everyday to see a bunch of fuckers screaming like wild animals from Chester Zoo, I’m going to miss everyone! This year has been so hectic, fucked, lovely and learning! I’ve lost friends, gained friends, been through depression, stress, jealousy, EVERYTHING! And to be honest, I couldn’t ask for anything better. I’ve grown so much within this year, and I’ve learnt so much. I’ve dealt with the fact that people eventually show their true colours, and that the people you thought were boring and dull, are actually the most sweetest and coolest people ever! Seriously, I couldn’t ask for any better high school experience and I wish everyone so much luck in college and life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment